Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Countdown with Keith Olbermann is Back




Last night I watched Keith Olbermann's new incarnation of his Countdown program on the Current Network, the cable network founded by former Vice-President Al Gore and businessman Joel Hyatt. Keith has been back for a couple of weeks now, but for one reason or another I haven't watched until last night.
I'm not taking anything away from Lawrence O'Donnell, and his wonderful program, The Last Word. It's a great show, and Lawrence has been a fine replacement for Keith, and now stands on his own. However, my first loyalty will be to Olbermann, who I'll be watching from now on (I of course could watch The Last Word later in the evening when MSNBC repeats the nightly program, but by that time I'm all curled up in bed, thumb firmly in mouth, soundly sleeping).
Anyway, here's the link to when we said goodbye to Keith on MSNBC:
http://joycestake.blogspot.com/2011/01/goodbye-keith-for-time-being.html
I'm painting my box today (it really needs it), so todays post will be abbreviated by simply linking onto Keith's strongly felt and worded special comment, or message to President Obama about conceding cuts in Social Security and Medicare to the Republicans in the House of Representatives in an effort to get them to vote to raise the National Debt Ceiling, a subject we will explore at length a little later. You can count on it (freaking Republican sociopaths. They need help. They all need to check into the Funny Farm for a little while a have a nice rest).
So here is Keith, courtesy of The Huffington Post:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/12/keith-olbermann-obama-social-security-medicare_n_895420.html

No comments:

Post a Comment