Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Lindsay!




Happy birthday wishes go out today for one of my favorite Disney actresses (she's also a model and singer... I've seen two of her photos, but I've never heard her sing), Ms. Lindsay Denise Lohan, who turns a whopping 24 years old today. An Irish girl on her mother's side, (Italian on her dad's, what a combo), unfortunately she comes from New York. Lindsay started out at age 3 as a child model, and her movie career in a remake of "The Parent Trap," reprising the double role first played by the very first love of my life (really), Miss Hayley Mills.
She was voted tenth on the list of "100 Sexiest Women" by readers of FHM in 2005, while Maxim placed her third on its "Hot 100" list in 2006, and first in 2007. In a poll by The Daily Mirror last February, Lindsay was voted tenth on a list of "Sexiest Redheads Ever" (that means in the entire history of women with red hair, going back at least 100,000 years or so!). Usually I don't concern myself with such mundane matters as these, but in this instance I can't disagree. She's still pretty hot today... for a girl.
Like me we're fans of Marilyn Monroe, and we both voted for Obama.
I've heard rumors that Lindsay at one time liked to party a bit. Well, I can't blame her for that. I have no idea what it must be like to have people with cameras following you around where ever you go, hounding you day and night (that's why I've consistently, and successfully, tried to fail at everything I do). Must be a lot of pressure, especially for one who is so young. I do hope that someone takes her aside and smacks some sense into her head, and she comes out of this on top, because she really is a wonderful actress, and I hope for her sake everything turns out okay. I certainly wish her the best of luck in life, in whatever she decides to do, and everyone here at Joyce's Take wishes her a very happy birthday. Happy Birthday Lindsay!

No comments:

Post a Comment