Tuesday, February 23, 2010

He's Here!




I am very proud to announce the arrival of Jaxin Lee!
He entered this veil of tears at 3:46PM today, my time, 4:46 in Bullhead City where he was born by Caesarean section (he was supposed to come out via induced labor, but the little bugger didn't want to... I can't say as I blame him). Weighing in at 8 pounds, and 21 1/2 inches tall (if he could stand, let's say instead 21 1/2 inches long... I have no idea how wide he is).
Mother Keri Lynn is doing well, although she seems to be very cold.
"Give her some blankets," I told my sister Cheryl.
"No... that's just what she expects," Cheryl replied.
No, not really. I'm kidding. Keri has plenty of blankets.
"Maybe it's the demerol," my sister really said.
Well let's all hope Keri warms up soon.

CONGRATULATIONS KERI!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAXIN!

And thanks a lot for making me a freaking granduncle, for Christ's sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment