Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Cyndi Lauper!




Happy Birthday wishes go out today for one of my favorite singers and song writers, Ms. Cyndi Lauper. I actually own several of her CDs, and the songs, "Time After Time," "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun," True Colors," "She Bop," "Iko Iko," "What's Going On," "911," and "Feels Like Christmas," are some of my favorite songs ever, sung by a brilliant vocalist. And she's pretty cute too. I liked her one feature movie, "Vibes," so much I actually paid for a copy of it. All I know is that if I'm ever feeling blue all I have to do is play one of her albums and my whole perspective is changed for the better. Happy Birthday Cyndi!
PS: (Wednesday morning 6-23-10) Just saw Cyndi on Good Morning America a couple of hours ago, where she sang "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun," live in studio. The band sucked but she sounds and looks as great as she ever has. And they gave her a birthday cake! Happy Birthday again Cyndi!

No comments:

Post a Comment