Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Janet!


Janet

Birthday wishes go out today to my lovely cousin, Janet, who resides in Saint Louis, in the state of Missouri. I have to admit I don't know Janet very well, having only met her, and her late sister Karen, briefly when we were adolescents (kids), and for many, many... many years we were out of touch with each other, only coming into contact once again recently through the miracle of the Facebook machine. But I do know this, she is lovely, she is very nice, apparently likes to run (which I don't), and we both like these things, the Adorn Hair Salon and Carol Burnett (just saw the film "Noises Off," as a matter of fact. I highly recommend it). In any case all of us here at Joyce's Take wish her a very happy birthday. Happy Birthday Janet!

No comments:

Post a Comment