Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Nikki Cox!



It's in my will. When I die I'm to be cremated and my ashes spread over Nikki Cox (old Mary Tyler Moore show joke, told by Betty White, except she used Robert Redford)! Anyway, despite the fact that "Unhappily Ever After," was a bad rip off of "Married with Children," Nikki shined as a true comedic talent and versatile actress, which she continued to demonstrate throughout her career. "Las Vegas," tanked after Nikki was asked to leave (which I told the producers would happen at the time). She really is one of my very favorite actresses, and a genuine L.A. girl! Happy Birthday Nikki!
Birthday wishes also go out to the original Hot Lips Houlihan, the lovely Sally Kellerman; Actor Stacy Keach, and Rolling Stones drummer Charlie Watts (who gets special kudos for putting up with Richards and Jagger).

No comments:

Post a Comment